Friday, 10 December 2010

Textile Rose Needle Case



Over on Imapsto Studio I've been doing some digital painting and printing on fabric. This little needle case's main focus is a fabric rose from my printing experiments.

I have to say that the inspiration for this came from Viv over on Hens Teeth. A wonderful blog that is endless inspiration to me.



 The case is made from upcycled linen, viscose, ribbon, lace, beads and all sorts of things that I like to rummage around for.

Now I must away for wine and Strictly!

Get creating, you know you must.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog. Merry Christmas! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you Mo. Thanks for the follow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Beautiful needle-case you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you too Heloise - love those socks!

    ReplyDelete